Society Mobile App Architecture: A login form is an essential component of mobile applications. You need to fill in proper Login information (username and password) and tap Login. Once you fill the data and click submit, it send a request to OFBiz backend server and authorize by using OFBiz party module.
1. My Account
2. Quick Collection
3. My Collection
4. Change Password
Login: A login form is an essential component of mobile applications. You need to fill in proper Login information (username and password) and tap Login.
Dashboard: Below screen is showing agent detail with his image option.
My Account: It is displaying all introduced account through that option they can receive collection after just click on that particular row.
● Agent can check all the plan details.
● Plan like Recurring Investment Deposit(RID), General Investment Deposit(GID), Daily Deposit(DD) and Amanah Saving Deposit(Saving)
● Agent can be renew all type of account..
● He can see the introduced account detail separately.
Quick Collection: Through that agent can quick search to any account and will get the payment of that account which is related to Loan / DD, Saving & RD
● Searching options two type (i) Plan (ii) Loan
● He can be search account number and renew all type of account.
● Agent can be search Loan Account Number. and Pay EMI.
● He can receive the loan EMI also.
My Collection: Agent can see the collection detail history date wise.
Change Password: Agent can also reset the password.
Feedback: Agent can also send feedback to Admin email.