SNS System team completed a Web Connector that sync data between LongJump and Quick Books Online.Here is the flow of Connector:
- Connector import Customer and Invoice data from LongJump
- Connector export Customer and Invoice data to Quickbooks using Quickbooks SDK.
- After Export data to Quickbooks it updates record status and invoice no. in Long Jump.
- Connector use mysql Database to keep history of each record.
- Connector use manual sync and automatic sync for exporting invoice to Quickbooks.
All settings for QuickBooks, LongJump and automatic sync is configured in setting tab
For importing invoice from LongJump on invoices tab click on “Get Invoice from LJ” button using given LongJump credential in settings tab connector to get all pending invoices from LongJump and save in database.
For export invoice to QuickBook, click on “Export Invoice to Quickbooks” button on Invoice tab
Invoice number also update in LongJump.
If Schedule Status is start in setting tab then this process automatically does above task as set time slot in Scheduler Setting for that connector, also keeps audit log for each schedule process on Export Audit tab where this shows in log file for every time when this schedule is run.