The product is conceptualized by SNS System , and this endeavor is to automate & maintain a system for Case Management, Client’s Payment Tracking & Library Management. This software product will be both an Intranet Application (Server will host the application on Intranet & users within the organization will access this application through a Web Browser)/ and can also be hosted on Internet.
This CRM product was initially conceptualized based on the requirement from one of the leading Law firm based out of Delhi "Chitale & Chitale Partner Advocates & Legal Consultants one of the Law Firm ", based out of Delhi.
This product has automated the working of the people (Lawyers associated with firm, office staff) in the organization. The current clients use this product on Intranet (Server does the hosting of application on Intranet & users within the organization will access this application through a Web Browser), but this solution could be easily ported on to the Internet for the firm that want this on Internet.
Automated Case Tracking System, a web based product being used by Law Firms, to organize their cases in real time, that can be maintained by several users at any point of time. Mentioned below are few key features of this product, and in other sections detailed screen by screen walkthrough is provided.
This product has few key features listed down below.
User Access Control
- Allow user role centric access privilege.
- Allow or Revoke user
- Allow only super admin for password
Case Management (Search/Add/Edit/View)
- Case Information (Case Name, Plaintiff, Defendant, Person Billing etc..)
- Link File ( Upload all the files created for the case, for easy access)
- Case References (Store all the reference material information like Citations, Books, Bare Acts referred by both parties)
- Case Proceedings (Maintain the case proceeding details)
- Case Reminder (Setup case related reminders, the reminders will be sent through an email).
- Person Billing Report
- Calendar ( All the users can maintain their daily appointments )
Maintain Library Information (Search/Add/Edit/View)
- Books ( Book Detail + storage details i.e Cupboard, Shelf info.)
- Journal ( Journal Detail + storage details)
- Bare Acts (Bare Act Detail + storage details)
- Conference/Research Material (Material Detail + storage details)